Moodle releases the latest version 3.9 with few modifications and improvement on their existing features and implementation of few new features. Here you can have quick insights over a features list of latest Moodle version 3.9.
- H5P activities can be inserted in Moodle Courses and can be connect to the Gradebook.
- New Features of Moodle allows you to create and manage new activities within the Moodle platform without any need of additional plugin.
- With the features of Backup and restore you can download and upload all the activities in form of .h5p Package.
- Students can utilize your intuitive substance and get a review or be set apart as complete for the activity.
- The capacity to utilize H5P content sorts as a Moodle action, with grade book coordination and activity completion.
Safe Browser Exam
- Safe Exam Browser is currently completely incorporated with Moodle 3.9 so now you don’t require installing external plug-ins or anything.
- To utilize the safe exam browser learners must need to install the Safe Browser Application.
- By Using this integrated features of Moodle 3.9 you will be able to restrict learners to access external websites.
- Moodle 3.9 has a new, customizable ui, which incorporate the choice for admin to ‘endorse’ specific activities or resources.
- There is a facility to put “star” for popular activities.
- In both scenario, this features allows user to locate and add mostly utilized activities and resources to your courses.
- Starred activities can be seen in “Starred” shortlist.
- Admin can create a site-wide “Recommended” activity list.
- Moodle 3.9 enable visual interface for teachers and admin to duplicate the courses which was already available in the code.
- Due to implementation of Copy Course features in Moodle 3.9 the duplication of courses are now uncomplicated.
- It provide the Course copy interface so courses can be copied from single user interface rather than performing backup and restore procedure.
Locate the Learners Rapidly
It’s simpler to sort and filter learners with Moodle 3.9. New and stepped forward search queries (such as ‘and’, ‘or’ and ‘not’) make it easy to locate the circle of students you need to track down. The overall performance of the Participants page has additionally been improvised, so your filtered outcomes will appear a lot faster.
- To use MoodleNet, a trainer ought to have a lively account on a MoodleNet federation, which needs to be indexed on their profile. To get admission to a collection resource, they must have access to the collection.
- MoodleNet integration; a new plug-in has been evolved to permit educators to navigate to the drawing close MoodleNet social community from the activity chooser.
- When the administrator enables the integration, educators can push content material from MoodleNet to their Moodle course.
Badges 2. 1
- Moodle 3.9 enable Support for Open Badges 2.1
- Admin has rights to handle user’s badges backpacks.
Do you want further information on Moodle 3.9?
If you want to develop online learning management system and see how Moodle can help your organization with their learning and development, get in touch with our business development team via [email protected].
Credit: Image source from moodle.org